Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love my little boy!


This little boy is growing up. Seeing him in his little man suit yesturday before church, just melted my heart and made me have a rush of nastalgia realizing that he is getting further and further away from being my baby boy, and now my soon to be 3 year old son. Tyler is a very loving and tender little person. He is easily offended and quite tempermental, but all because of his gentle, sweet, and tender nature. He needs gentle kind coercing and great patience. When he is rushed or put into a situation with too quick of change he can be very stubborn and quite spasmatic, LOL! But if encouraged for change to be his idea, or prepared for the change ahead of time, he is so accomodating and willing to please me. He is very patient and can be easily put off for hours and hours because he happily will entertain himself and play all on his own. He has been this way from a tiny baby. I try so hard to be aware of this quality in him because it so easily can be taken advantage of. He loves to be with his best buddy Morgan, especially when she is patient and willing to not force him to do things her way. He absolutely loves babies and giving and getting affection. I hope he accepts my kisses and love a lot longer before it no longer is "acceptable" to get kisses and cuddles from mommy! I Love you my little Blue Eye'd Baby Doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment