Friday, March 20, 2009

Not an Everyday Lunch!


For the past 3 months approximately I have been making Jared Lunches about 3-4 times a week, to show him I love him and to try to be frugal. Well it has proven to be a fun way to surprise him with fun snacks and love notes. Yesterday I officially tested positive. Yes its true. I am pregnant with baby #4. AAAAHHHHH! I know INSANE, totally a surprise and unexpected. But whatever, might as well get'm all here and having babies done with. Plus my sister-in-law is deathly ill pregnant with her 2nd baby, and misery loves company... so I guess nature volunteered me! LOL!So to tell Jared, I made a funny lunch full of "baby-type" foods. Baby yogurt, with a baby spoon, a baby diet-coke (small 8oz can), Baby sandwiches with crust cut off and sliced into triangles, baby carrots, and baby cookies. I also put in a baggie, a tiny little baby doll with my positive pregnancy test laid on top. It took him until 11AM to find his way to his lunch and discover the big news. So Congrats Daddy of soon to be 4. Ready or not here I come!

1 comment:

  1. number 4!! I dont know how you do it!!

    you almost ready to deliver, right? I just had a baby boy 3 weeks and Im still getting used to things!

    Are you having a boy or girl? Good luck! I cant imagine being pregnant with three kids!! it was hard enough with two!

    ReplyDelete